When Bad People Don't Get Sent To Hell
This post is going to be a two-parter. The movie for the fight that went on today is still in production. As for this "part one", we will start from most recent pictures and work backwards.
Todays fight:

Fucker has obviously botted for quite some time. Level 65+


All of these accounts just so happen to be sold at the same to a group of people who all know each other... right...

Brave Boy! "If I hear that you are outside somewhere..." lol

My favourite screenshot to-date. Thx Research!- for doing your part!

This guy was playing like an idiot but you can probably take from his title that this death won't put him down

Congrats level 60! Pretty sure you're still going to use the level 52 Black Knight morph 90% of the time though

Don't know the drop. Maybe someone could ask him?

I think this was YourvLover dead. If it wasn't, correct me in the comments. You can't blame me for losing track of this many people

Don't know the drop on this one either

It's better watching you die than to just see you dead

I take it this character's experience still only goes in the downwards direction

If you look closely you can see what I think this is a pretty cool "dieing" pose

Level 55+ bot

Some retard

Another retard

I think this was a stuck bot but oh well
It was pretty obvious who's side the "Day" pledge was on, but this would have been the 'first' time they tried to fight us. They came to take Giran castle which was owned by one of our members. Not much I could have of done without a prince but at least I killed one.

Most of those people are from the "Day" pledge
So I saw the same dipshit later on 31+ during one of my hunts and I figured I would torment him a bit more. While running in circles for awhile, he called Kevon to help him. Results:

Goodjob!
Oh, and it seems there are some more members of the "Dieing to Just Two Swords" club:

We didn't have a mage on our side. He was never canceled and only took damage from the two knight you see next to him

Not sure about this guys level, but people said they've seen him in a 50+ morph
And as for the post title, we can finally kill bots. Here are some screenshots of a few trips looking for them.

This guy bots pretty regularly, hence him being level 55 in the fight shown above












No hell so who gives a fuck
And this last picture is a repost. This fag seems to be getting some balls trash talking nowadays because he pretty much always has at least 10 people with him whenever you see him. But when the odds are fair or at least close to it, the results aren't really in his favor:
Example: This 4:1

He's got some pretty crazy skill there! /sarcasm off
Stay tuned for the fight footage!
-ReD
Todays fight:

Fucker has obviously botted for quite some time. Level 65+


All of these accounts just so happen to be sold at the same to a group of people who all know each other... right...

Brave Boy! "If I hear that you are outside somewhere..." lol

My favourite screenshot to-date. Thx Research!- for doing your part!

This guy was playing like an idiot but you can probably take from his title that this death won't put him down

Congrats level 60! Pretty sure you're still going to use the level 52 Black Knight morph 90% of the time though

Don't know the drop. Maybe someone could ask him?

I think this was YourvLover dead. If it wasn't, correct me in the comments. You can't blame me for losing track of this many people

Don't know the drop on this one either

It's better watching you die than to just see you dead

I take it this character's experience still only goes in the downwards direction

If you look closely you can see what I think this is a pretty cool "dieing" pose

Level 55+ bot

Some retard

Another retard

I think this was a stuck bot but oh well
It was pretty obvious who's side the "Day" pledge was on, but this would have been the 'first' time they tried to fight us. They came to take Giran castle which was owned by one of our members. Not much I could have of done without a prince but at least I killed one.

Most of those people are from the "Day" pledge
So I saw the same dipshit later on 31+ during one of my hunts and I figured I would torment him a bit more. While running in circles for awhile, he called Kevon to help him. Results:

Goodjob!
Oh, and it seems there are some more members of the "Dieing to Just Two Swords" club:

We didn't have a mage on our side. He was never canceled and only took damage from the two knight you see next to him

Not sure about this guys level, but people said they've seen him in a 50+ morph
And as for the post title, we can finally kill bots. Here are some screenshots of a few trips looking for them.

This guy bots pretty regularly, hence him being level 55 in the fight shown above












No hell so who gives a fuck
And this last picture is a repost. This fag seems to be getting some balls trash talking nowadays because he pretty much always has at least 10 people with him whenever you see him. But when the odds are fair or at least close to it, the results aren't really in his favor:
Example: This 4:1

He's got some pretty crazy skill there! /sarcasm off
Stay tuned for the fight footage!
-ReD

7 Comments:
Finally! Back to the old days! Zef kicking ass and bots getting slaughtered!
YouFaceWhy <---- What the fuck kind of bot name is that lol. "no no plz"
that shit cracks me up, fucking dumb bot owners need to go drink some drain-o
~Listerine
wingate was china leveled not botted.
that is all
D!
I've seen Wingate bot in Aden Sewers and fucked with him there.
-ReD
Let's see how many Bots are in paldo and Day pledge ::
Vektra, Sircancelot, xenogearx, fieldsoflove, amphetamines (1~65), ayaka, nekromancer (1~52 at least), 9 series family (lol), choding, hekske (something like that), wingate (1~65, and hack), earthbind (suspect bot to lvl 70?)....., I can't remember all of them. Can someone add more if you remember?
amph wasn't botted from 1-65.... if yo gonna post lvls, atleast get them right
If it bother you so much, get him to post the correct answer on his website.
Post a Comment
<< Home