Sunday, August 26, 2007

Back From Vacation

I was in England for two weeks but now I'm back home and get to play some Lin. If I had to choose a picture to sum up my trip I'd choose this one:




It's from Team America but if you can't recall the scene, you gotta watch it again here.

Hopefully some posts to come in the next few days as I get caught up.

-ReD

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats funny I used that same picture to sum up the way I felt after seeing a picture of jorja

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where in england you go! could of said fker!

9:32 AM  
Blogger Zef and Friends said...

Went to Birmingham, Manchester, Coventry, Walsal... Went all over!

-ReD

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm like 2 hours from brum.. blah

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter