Saturday, July 14, 2007

Truth Hurts- Don't It?

This event is pretty good, so I'm going to try and save some time by making this quick. Top to bottom from Queer Job's post.

You have my picture and you guess 110lbs? Well then I guess you're not only a retard when it comes to literature, you're a retard at math too. But I think that was already proven by on PoD's blog. What was it again? 34% and 67.5% = 100%? (Oh and if you're stupid and wondering 'huh math?' Weight is a measurement).

The D/C kill. You know it was a D/C kill the fact you're trying to put it in question now for an attempt at an insult is pathetic. And you're not special with it being the first kill on me. Pretty sure there was one where about 12 ppl got detected out on me.

First one to openly admit I'm a little girl? So you're implying that you hide your true feelings yet you write poems and have a diary on the internet. Who told us your lifes story? Oh yeah- You. (I think your dad is pretty cool btw)

How long did it take to find that picture? 0.08 seconds according to Google. Just search for "tattoo spelling mistake" on Google images and have a gander at the time in the top right. Oh dear.

Myspace. I guess you set your MySpace to private/deleted it after that Danielle chick dumped you- since your entire page was pictures of her and how much you obsessed about her. Guess that now she knows that you're a loser you've decided to hide it?

Just having Potter as a friend explains how my nose is so fat? I don't get that one. And funny, Potter was your friend too in real life so does that mean you had a fat nose or something but now you don't? Ummm however that makes sense to you.

And as for "Grease" comments you're making. I assume it's from the first picture with my hair being shiny. Well, one day when you actually have some money and can afford to go to the store, you might hear of a product called "Hair Gel." To find out more, ask one of your buddies on TS. I'm sure a lot of the ones who actually leave their house use it.

Bogo-Lax repeat? Seriously, you invented the medication you require. Amazing.

Wearing a hat inside? What do you wear make up for inside? You want to look pretty by yourself or something? K, whatever.

Bruce Lee not existing? You can see how grammar plays a factor in conveying a message. You write, "Both idols spite not actually existing" maybe if you learned some English you could imply the present, by writing "no longer existing." Anyways, I can't stand teaching you anything. The only thing I hope you learn is how pathetic you are so you kill yourself.

As for my drops in the event: Most people already know I have this and will end up finding out so I'll post it up.




Back to the event!

-ReD

PS: You said you would never make a spelling mistake like that on a tattoo but that's only because people on the internet had to teach you the difference between "Your" and "You're." I'm not even going to waste the time pointing out when you didn't use them properly on your blog.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MORE EVENT PIXXXX!!!!

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter