BRAVESTAR DONATES
ppl just wanted me to post this, people... fuck people

I'd have the screenshot but for some reason I was afraid bugbears picked things up, so instead I have an 8bcomr to replace my +6, ub3r!
the +6 went to BXR for his "assistance"
Tip of the Day:
A fool and his money (or items) are soon parted.
I was GOING to say "*cough* (insert tainted, sacrifice, ANY SOL DE's name here, but I couldn't pick just one, that would be UNFAIR, and you know how SOL is always on the rag about how things are unfair.. so instead I decided to explain it all out!) *cough*"
If they actually killed more of us, we would get more drops, it's a catch 22, we do all the killing, they do very little dropping.
Oh, and no one gets peace.. seriously this isn't UNICEF, we're not a charity.

I'd have the screenshot but for some reason I was afraid bugbears picked things up, so instead I have an 8bcomr to replace my +6, ub3r!
the +6 went to BXR for his "assistance"
Tip of the Day:
A fool and his money (or items) are soon parted.
I was GOING to say "*cough* (insert tainted, sacrifice, ANY SOL DE's name here, but I couldn't pick just one, that would be UNFAIR, and you know how SOL is always on the rag about how things are unfair.. so instead I decided to explain it all out!) *cough*"
If they actually killed more of us, we would get more drops, it's a catch 22, we do all the killing, they do very little dropping.
Oh, and no one gets peace.. seriously this isn't UNICEF, we're not a charity.

2 Comments:
Oh and that's a chalk-line in case your name is spanish-eyes and you're wondering.
dude what the hell man, if you're gonna tell people i got that +6 bcomr atleast give it to me \./ no fair lar
-Potter
Post a Comment
<< Home